Some Quick facts about Stacey Jones
- Born: 1976
- Grew up: Auckland
- Schools: St paul’s college
- Family: Married to Rachelle; one Daughter, Chellcey
- Claim to fame: Outstanded rugby league player,both for the Auckland warriors and the kiwis
- Born and raised in Auckland, and happily settled there with his wife and Daughter.
- Stacey Jones was playing for the Junior kiwis and the Auckland
Stacey Jones played rugby league when he play he finds gaps that most of us can't even see, he’s very quick, very powerful and highly skilled. But boy is he modest.
Stacey Jones was in born in 1976. He grew up in Auckland. Stacey Jones has a family, his wife's name is Rachelle and only daughter is Chellcey. Stacey Jones loved playing rugby his favourite part of the game was tackling. When he had the ball he loved to run through gaps. He got 120,000 dollars every 12 hours he played in Greymouth and in Auckland.
This is some photos of Stacey jones.
- What you were doing or Walt Writing.
A Biography story about Stacey Jones
- What you think you did well.
I think I did it well I search up facts about Stacey jones
- What you think you could do better next time.
Read thought the book and find more information
- Make sure it is your best work.
I tried to read through the hole book but I took too long.