Friday 30 October 2015

Ryan's All blacks Vs France Recount

WALT:
We had a writing test and it had to be a recount so I wrote about my family and I watching the All Blacks thrash the French.
I think I write the most that I have ever write in that amount of time.
I think I could work on my punctuation and try to add more next time.

On the 17th of October 2015 the All Blacks were playing France in England for the rugby world cup and it was the quarterfinals it was 8:00pm but here in New Zealand it was 8:00 o’clock in the morning. And my family and I were in our lounge watching the most intense game. That I had ever seen the whistle had blown and Dan Carter kicked the ball and one of the all blacks had sprinted up and stole the ball.

After 5 minutes of tackling a french had taken the ball and a player tried to kick the ball but Brodie Retalic Charged it down and scored a try everyone in my family jumped up and yelled so loud someone on the moon could hear us, then Julian Savea scored the best try I have ever seen in my life first he bunted off 1 French player and then he bunted off another and then he flattened another player and slammed the ball over the try line and I just screamed my head off I was so happy.

35 minutes later it was halftime and all blacks had the lead 29-13 and my family and I were all very nervous to see how the game will turn out. After half time my family and I were ready, it was about 10 minutes into the game when and I just screamed my head off I was so happy.

Later on Maa Nonu smashed through the Frenches line and was going to score a runaway try when he knocked the ball on and everyone in New Zealand that saw that probably yelled so loud their roofs came off, but then the whistle blew and it was full time and I was very happy to see how the game turned out.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment